Friday, May 28, 2010

The Stick (Title 1,Week 1)

This weeks title is:The Stick(courtesy of Simber)

Good luck writing!
~Writer of the Posts

2 comments:

  1. Ok Xxion here goes:

    "And then I'll tell Leaf, and then I'll tell Branch, and then I'll tell, Fly, and then I'll tell Ice, and..." Downfeather flapped her wings in annoyance, "stop it Chirp!" she she said glowering down at her younger sister. Chirp hatched late. She climbed down the tree the nest was securely perched in and met as much birds as the feathers on Mothers wings. "Don't you want to tell your friends about the stick?" Chirp asked. "Chirp". I tried to explain. "Mother hasn't, hasn't made sure the stick isn't dangerous." Downfeather blurted out.
    "It's not dangerous!"
    "It could be."
    "No!"
    "Yes!"
    "No!"
    "Chicks!" her mother reprimanded flying into the nest with a fat worm. "Downfeather I thought you knew better, you know Chirp just hatched!" Downfeather felt her face grow hot, "Its was, It was, uh nevermind." "But Mother Chirp foun-" Chirp stepped on her foot. "What?!" she hissed. "If you don't tell I'll give you my worm."Chirp whispered. Downfeather picked a spider out of Chirps cream and black feathers to show she agreed. "Go on." Mother said encouragingly. "Nevermind." Downfeather trying not to let her feathers twitch o show she was lying.

    ~~Simber

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! I thought you didnt send me it!I love it!!!
    next time email it please!

    ReplyDelete

Write,Write,Write!

This is a blog for me and my friends who are running out of ideas to write about. Each Friday I will add any stories you have written for last weeks title and add the title for this week. You have a week to write your stories and send them to me! (You can write a chapter for a larger book, a poem, a comic strip, or a short story. Its up to you!)